Today sees the release of this month's Liv-ex Cellar Watch Market Report (formerly known as the Liv-ex Market Report). Using Liv-ex price data, each report gives collectors a window onto the previous month's trading, including a round-up of the major market movers, recent news, scores from the major critics and the latest research and analysis from Liv-ex. Market Reports are available to all Cellar Watch subscribers and can be found under the Analysis menu at Liv-ex.com.
This month's report includes the following:
- Trading Activity – Shaky start, punchy finish
- Liv-ex 100 Fine Wine Index – Uncertainty weighs on Liv-ex indices
- Major Movers – Super-Second theme continues
- Critical Corner – Suckling and Molesworth on Bordeaux 2010
- Final Thought – The value of 2010
Those who have not yet subscribed can view the first page of the report here.