3-5 November: Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair
- The fourth annual Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair will be at the centre of the week's activities and will take place in the Hong Kong Convention Centre.
- Liv-ex will be among the more than 750 exhibitors. Please be sure to pay us a visit at booth 3D-B26 in the Wine Investment Zone. To make an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As usual, the first two days of the event will be for trade members only. It will be open to the public on the third day.
3 November: Wine Industry Conference (3:30pm – 5:30pm)
- The Wine Industry Conference looks set to be one of the highlights of this year's fair. It will be moderated by Debra Meiburg MW and will include a presentation by Liv-ex Director James Miles.
6-8 November: Winefuture
- James will also be speaking at the Winefuture summit on the 6th of November, at 1:15 pm, where he will discuss the theme: Wine economics and investments. The conference will be held at AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Numerous influential writers and industry experts, such as Jancis Robinson MW and James Suckling, are scheduled to take part in Winefuture 2011.
- Of particular note is Robert Parker's much-anticipated "Magical 20" tasting on the 8th, featuring 20 Bordeaux brands that the critic considers to be "ones to watch".