From 3-5 November, Liv-ex will showcase exclusive fine wine market research and the latest trade developments at the 2011 Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair. As well as hosting an exhibit in the Wine Investment Zone, Liv-ex is participating in the Wine Industry Conference on the 5th and in Winefuture on the 6th. Please make note of the following dates and times:
3-5 November: Hong Kong International Wine and Spirits Fair
- Liv-ex’s exhibit at booth 3D-B26 in the Wine Investment Zone will give thousands of international delegates an inside view on the fine wine market.
- Our team will be available to offer demonstrations and to answer questions, and visitors will be given handouts containing the latest Liv-ex research.
5 November: Wine Industry Conference (2:30pm – 4:00pm)
- The Wine Industry Conference looks set to be one of the highlights of this year's fair.
- Liv-ex Director and Co-Founder James Miles will provide insights on the wine investment market during the Wine Auction and Investment Forum. He will discuss the advantages and limitations of fine wine as an alternative asset class and will outline recent market shifts and trends.
6 November: Winefuture (1:15pm)
- James will be speaking at the Winefuture summit at AsiaWorld-Expo on the 6th of November.
- As part of the Wine Economics and Investments Forum, James will examine the impact that the internet has had on the fine wine market and will suggest a future direction. His presentation will address the theme: “Market Transparency and Efficiency – Fine Wine’s Online Revolution”.
For further information, or to make an appointment with a member of our team, please contact Jack Hibberd, Head of Data and Research, at email@example.com. Alternatively, visit us at booth 3D-B26 in the Wine Investment Zone.