The Cellar Watch June Market Report has been released. Containing all the latest Liv-ex research and analysis, this month's issue includes:
- Market holds in spite of challenging En Primeur
- Rhone 100 top performer in May
- James Suckling on Napa Valley 2012
- Chart of the month: Bordeaux 2005
- Final Thought: Bordeaux 2014: Heroes and villains
Please log in to the Cellar Watch website and find the full report in Market Reports under the Cellar Tools tab. Those who have not yet subscribed to Cellar Watch can view the first page of the report here.