Each year Liv-ex surveys the international wine trade upon their return from tasting the new Bordeaux vintage. The survey is designed to track the consensus of opinion amongst the best professional tasters of young Bordeaux. Liv-ex’s membership numbers 440 of the world’s biggest buyers and sellers of fine wine.
In summary, the findings of the Liv-ex 2015 En Primeur survey:
- Margaux is the wine of the vintage.
- Grand Puy Lacoste tops the value for money category for the sixth year in a row.
- The vintage scored 94.6 overall.
- Almost three quarters of merchants are expecting more demand than for the 2014s.
- Euro release prices are expected to be 18% higher than last year, on average.
View this report in full: click here.