Liv-ex is currently looking to hire a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised individual to join Liv-ex as a fine wine data intern for six months.
The successful candidate will be a team player with strong computer and communication skills, as well as relevant wine knowledge.
- Data content enhancement
- Internet based research
- Work alongside the data team on the LWIN project
- Document and review naming standards
- Validate and create new LWINs
- Explore third party sources to gather additional LWIN information
Skills and experience:
- Relevant wine knowledge (WSET certificate preferable)
- Computer literate with strong Excel, Outlook and internet skills
- Very good research skills
This will be a paid internship, based at the Liv-ex company office in Battersea SW8.
To apply, or for further information, please email Andreas Neder with a short covering letter and CV.